VEGETARIAN RISOTTO & PEARLS
1 hour 45 min
1. Refrigerate the tall glass filled with oil to cool overnight, or, to save time, place it in the freezer for 1 hour.
2. First, chop garlic (finely) and onion and dice squash. Then, in a pot, heat up butter and soften the onion and garlic. Add in squash and cook for 5 more minutes. Add in broth and let simmer for 20 minutes. (While you wait, start making QuinoA risotto.) Puree in a food processor, season, and reserve.
3. Chop onion, cashews and hazelnuts and blanch cabbage. Brown onion in butter for 4 minutes. Season, then mix in quinoa. Gradually add in broth over 15-20 minutes while stirring often and giving it time to reduce between each ladleful. Halfway through cooking time, add in the nuts. once risotto is cooked, stir in butternut puree.
4. Divide risotto between cabbage leaves and close them to form papillotes. 10 minutes before serving, warm the papillotes on low heat.
5. Chop shallots. then, in a small pot, combine them with wine and demi-glace sauce. Add thyme sprigs, bay leaves and rosemary sprigs and bring to a boil, then let simmer until liquid has reduced by half.
6. Use a sieve to filter the liquid (discard solid ingredients), then put it back in the pot. Add in butter and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and homogenous. season.
Peppery Lemon Pearls
7. In a pot, reduce lemon juice to ¾ of a cup (190 ml). Add in agar-agar, sugar and a generous dose of pepper. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat immediately.
8. Remove oil from the freezer or refrigerator. Using a pipette held at a 90° angle, slowly drip droplets of the agar-agar preparation in the cold oil. Pour onto a sieve and above the sink to get rid of the oil and rinse under cold water. set aside.
9. First, mix lemon pearls into wine sauce and pour this mixture onto plates. Place a risotto papillote on each plate and decorate with microgreens, capers and petals, then serve.