SCALLOPS & POWDERISED LIME
Red Onion Marinade
1. Slice the red onion and chop garlic and parsley finely. Combine all ingredients, then transfer to a resealable plastic bag. Add in onions and shake to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour. (while you wait, make butter-lime powder, sautéed vegetables and sautéed scallops.)
2. Whisk together lime juice and butter, then gradually add in tapioca maltodextrin while stirring until powdery and dry.
3. First, peel and boil yellow beet. Stem tomatoes and halve zucchinis lengthwise.
4. Slice the boiled beet. In a large pan, sauté all vegetables with oil. Remove from heat, cover with tin foil and reserve.
6. Decorate plates with blackberries, broad beans and lime slices. Sprinkle with butter-lime powder as pictured. Place scallops on top of the powder and arrange sautéed vegetables around them.
5. In a pan, melt butter in olive oil on medium heat. Season scallops with salt and pepper, then cook on medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side.