1 hour 30 min
1. Soften butter in a pan or microwave. In a bowl, combine icing sugar and matcha. Incorporate butter and lemon juice and mix well, then add in pistachios and mix some more until homogenous. place on a sheet of parchment paper and refrigerate.
Coconut Milk Spheres
2. combine coconut milk and sugar, then mix in cAlcium lActAte until it is completely dissolved. Pour the mixture into small, demi-spherical molds and let sit in the freezer, along with the glass of oil, for 1 hour or until the spheres are frozen (while you wait, make mandarin juice pearls and blackberry juice spaghettis).
3. In a rectangular, flat-bottomed bowl and using a hand blender, dissolve sodium AlginAte in 2 cups water. Let sit for 15 minutes.
4. Unmold frozen spheres in alginate bath. Let sit for 3 minutes while gently stirring once in a while to prevent the spheres from touching.
5. Fill a medium-sized bowl with water. using a slotted spoon, delicately collect the spheres and briefly rinse them in the water, then remove excess water from each sphere by applying a piece of paper towel on the bottom of the spoon. reserve.
Mandarin Juice Pearls
6. using a juicer, extract juice from mandarins. filter 1 cup of the juice, then reduce to 3/4 of a cup on medium heat. incorporate honey and AgAr-AgAr. bring to a boil, then remove from heat immediately.
7. Remove oil from the freezer or refrigerator. Using a pipette held at a 90° angle, slowly drip droplets of the agar-agar preparation in the cold oil. pour onto a sieve and above the sink to get rid of the oil and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
Blackberry Juice Spaghettis
8. Place ice cubes in a large bowl and fill with cold water.
9. Using a juicer, extract juice from blackberries. Filter ¾ of a cup (190 ml) of the juice. In a pot, combine with honey and AgAr-AgAr. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat immediately.
10. Fill a food-grade syringe with the agar-agar preparation. Plug syringe into a silicone tube and fill up the tube, then place it in the ice bath for 1 minute. Remove the tube from the ice bath, then, using the syringe again, push air into the tube to eject the spaghetti. Repeat until enough spaghettis are obtained.
11. First, assemble a salad of mâche, olive oil and lemon juice on each plate, topped with a few edible flowers. Then, arrange matcha-pistachio butter, coconut milk spheres, mandarin juice pearls and blackberry juice spaghetti on each plate as pictured.