3 hour 40 min
1. Bring all ingredients to a boil and cook for 30 minutes.
GELIFICATION: GELATIN SPONGE
Add the COLD SOLUBLE GELATIN to the preparation
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then strain through a sieve to obtain a raspberry syrup. Reserve to make the raspberry sponge and raspberry gel.
3. Measure 11⁄4 cups (300 ml) of the raspberry syrup. In a cylindrical container, use a hand blender to incorporate the COLD SOLUBLE GELATIN into the syrup. Let sit for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the mixture into a large oval-bottom bowl. Whip the mixture with a whisk for 10 minutes, as you would for a meringue.
5. Pour the preparation into a flat-bottom container with sides measuring between 3⁄4 and 11⁄2 inches (about 3 cm) in height. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
6. Measure 2⁄3 cup (160 ml) of the raspberry syrup. Add the AGAR-AGAR and bring to a boil. Continue boiling for 2 minutes while stirring.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until the preparation is completely congealed.
8. Unmold the gel and cut it into small pieces. Mix in a blender until smooth. Fill a pipette with this mixture.
9. Cook the vanilla with the oil on low heat for 20 minutes. Let sit for 3 hours.
10. Using a fork, gradually mix the TAPIOCA MALTODEXTRIN with 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the vanilla oil until a powder is obtained.
11. Carve out portions of the sponge using a knife. If not prepared immediately before serving, refrigerate. Serve the raspberry sponge on a plate and garnish it with drops of raspberry gel using the pipette. Sprinkle with vanilla powder.