1. First, refrigerate a tall glass of oil overnight, or, to save time, place it in the freezer for 1 hour.
Lime & Cilantro Cannellonis
2. Finely chop cilantro. Combine with lime juice in a pot and reduce to ¾ cup (190 ml) on low heat. Bring to a boil with agar-agar, then remove from heat immediately.
3. Pour a small amount of the preparation onto a plate and into a thin layer. Tilt the plate as you pour to cover as much surface as possible. Refrigerate the plate for 10 minutes and repeat it.
4. Take plates out of the refrigerator and cut jelly sheets using a round cutter. Dry using a dehydrator or, alternatively, turn the oven on to the lowest setting and cook for 1 hour on a baking sheet, with the oven door partially open. (While you wait, make the beef filling and hot sauce tomato pearls.)
5. First, slice or shred beef. Combine all other ingredients, except for the oil and onion, to make taco seasoning. Combine beef and seasoning in a large, resealable plastic bag and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. (While you wait, make hot sauce tomato pearls.)
6. Chop the onion. In a pan, sauté it in oil for 2 minutes. Season, then add in the beef and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Hot Sauce Tomato Pearls
7. Bring all ingredients to a boil together with agar-agar, then remove from heat immediately.
8. Remove oil from the freezer or refrigerator. Using a pipette held at a 90° angle, slowly drip droplets of the agar-agar preparation in the cold oil. Pour onto a sieve and above the sink to get rid of the oil and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
9. Dice avocado and cut up romaine leaves into small pieces. Place a lime and cilantro cannelloni on a plate. Garnish each taco with grilled beef, corn, cubed avocado, cilantro leaves, romaine and hot sauce tomato pearls, and cover with a second cannelloni. Decorate each plate with sliced jalapenos.