1 hour 10 min
1 hour 10 min
1. Refrigerate glass of oil overnight, or, to save time, place it in the freezer for 1 hour.
Raw Nut Brownie
2. First, pit dates and place them in a food processor. Add in cashews, cocoa and salt and blend until homogenous. Add hazelnuts and almonds and blend some more, until the nuts are mixed into the paste but still chunky. Transfer to a rectangular baking dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
3. Combine water and maple syrup and sprinkle with 1 sachet of agar-agar. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat immediately.
4. Pour a small amount of the preparation onto a plate and into a thin layer. Tilt the plate as you pour to cover as much surface as possible. Refrigerate the plate and repeat it. take out of the refrigerator 10 minutes before serving so the cannelloni's can warm up and cut them into small rectangles using a knife.
5. Combine maple syrup and water in a pot. Sprinkle in remaining sachet of agar-agar. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat immediately.
6. Take glass of oil out of the refrigerator. Using a pipette held at a 90° angle, slowly drip droplets of the agar-agar preparation into the oil. Pour into a sieve above the sink to discard the oil. rinse under cold water and reserve.
7. In a bain-marie, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Whisk using an egg beater until spikes start forming (5 to 7 minutes). Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla.
8. Divide brownie squares, maple tiles, maple pearls and maple butter between plates. Serve with fruit.