1 hour 30 min
1. In a cylindrical container, use a hand blender to incorporate the METHYLCELLULOSE into half of the passion fruit juice. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until the preparation has cooled down to 37.4°F (3°C).
2. Using a hand blender, incorporate the COLD SOLUBLE GELATIN into the rest of the passion fruit juice. Let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 176°F (80°C).
4. Let the refrigerated juice preparation sit on the counter for 30 minutes or until it warms up to a 57.2°F (14°C).
5. Pour the preparation into the bowl of a mixer. Using the mixer’s whisk attachment, start whipping the mixture. As the foam starts forming, progressively start adding the mix of juice and cold soluble gelatin. Continue whipping for 10 minutes.
6. Pour the preparation onto a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. Spread a 1 inch (3 cm) thin layer of the preparation using a spatula. Let dry in the oven for at least 1 hour.
7. Once dried, cut into cubes and serve with a spoonful of fresh passion fruit.