TOMATO BALSAMIC CANNELLONI
1. Bring the tomato juice and 2 g (1 sachet) of AGAR-AGAR to a boil while stirring. Remove from the stove and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the mixture onto a rectangular plate or onto a small baking tray and place it in the fridge for 10 minutes. Using a knife, cut the sheet of tomato juice into rectangular pieces.
Goat Cheese Filling
3. Mix all the ingredients together using a spatula. Transfer the goat’s cheese mixture into a pastry bag and reserve.
Balsamic Vinegar Pearls
4. Put the 2 cups of vegetable oil in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
5. Bring the balsamic vinegar and 2 g (1 sachet) of AGAR-AGAR to a boil. Remove from the stove and let sit uncovered for 5 minutes.
6. Pour the cold oil into a glass measuring no less than 6 inches (15 cm) in height.
7. Fill a pipette with the balsamic vinegar preparation and drip it into the cold oil. Let sit for 2 minutes.
8. Using a sieve, remove the pearls from the oil and rinse them in warm water.
9. Place a small amount of goat’s cheese filling in the middle of each rectangle. Fold the gelified sheet to create a ravioli. Serve alongside the balsamic vinegar pearls.